Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday! Bam.

I hit the zoo today with my sis and snapped a picture of her new Alberta Lake Fluffed up vest! She layered it over a Cadet Swiftly and was also sporting her signature Camo WUP. Then I made her take the vest off cause I had mine on too. Too many matching pieces make us look like a cult. 
Our contest was a huge success, and I can't wait until the big winner can share with us what she bought! So exciting. I have to say how much I appriciate all of the kind words about this little blog- it was so sweet. 

2 comments:

  1. That vest is one of my best purchases in a long time. Love it on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took back the Inkwell vest I bought during the holiday return period and returned it for this one. I really like this colour, but I particularly like that the reflective strip is the same colour as the vest itself.

    I'm hoping for a red or turquoise version next year - if I'm going to buy a second I want them to be very different.

    ReplyDelete