I am a sweaty mess! Today it is roasting out. Maybe not 105 degrees, but I'm wearing my 105 singlet anyway. I love last year's version with the ric rac on the edges. I have 2 of those so I haven't felt the need to try on this newest edition. One of my local and lovely store eds told me that this year they used a slightly different fabric that washes up better. Hmmmm. Anyone have both versions and want to weigh in? I'm also sporting my Angel blue Energy bra and Run Track Time crops.
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
I am so excited!! My concert and festival days are behind me for the most part, so the LA lulu warehouse sale is the most crowded and crazy I'm gonna get. Now I've gotta start putting away those pennies so I can go hog wild!
Sunday, August 25, 2013
I wear one of these CRB tanks everyday. Really. They are my favorite. They hold me in, have a great length, never bag out, and come in every color on earth! Today I wore my new Ras Glo/Plum Hyperstripe CRB to church under a Gap tank with my Citizens jeans. This is dressed up as I'm getting this week.
Friday, August 23, 2013
Here are my luxtreme crops:
1. Run Inspire Wee Space Inkwell. I wear these all the time because they're a fun non-black crop that isn't crazy loud. I save crazy loud for my shoes, tanks, headbands......
2. Run: Stay on Course Crop in Black Embossed Glacier. These are sooooo thick. I can't wear them a ton in the summer, but they are so perfect for every other season (so cal season, that is.). I love the little ruffles and zippers! They are pretty high waisted, and I wish I could have gotten my correct size (these are a size up). But rather a little too loose than too tight.
3. Run in the Sun in Dark Coal. These are perfect for summer! The ruched mesh on the sides is awesome, and the zippered pockets are very practical. Gotta love the pretty waistband too!
Thursday, August 22, 2013
I bought some Run in the Sun crops on eBay last week, new with tags! I always regretted returning the ones I bought and, having sold 2 pair of my luxtreme crops in the past month, I felt justified in buying them. I'm also wearing my 105 Singlet in Split Pea and Groovy Stripe BangBuster. Sorry for the dark picture- it was 6 am and the moon was still out!
What other lulu blogs do you all read? Are there any that we don't know about?Please share!
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Heading out for an evening class (the equivalent of a spa day in my book!) and trying out my Ras Glo/Plum Hyper Stripe CRB. Also wearing my Inkwell Wee Space Run Inspires. Anyone who chooses black over color needs to try wearing all brights sometime. It is more fun!!
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
I am trying our my Plum Run Inspires today, and I love this color combo! Wearing them with my Wee are from Space March CRB and Nothing but Run Jacket in Flare. These crops are a teensy bit sheer when I do a full squat, but they are soooo pretty........
Monday, August 12, 2013
It was overcast with a cool ocean breeze this morning (rough stuff, I know), so I wore my Groove Pants with a LS Swiftly in Pale Pink over a Mellow Lemon CRB.
And now the fog burned off and I am roasting!! Might bust out my skirt to brown up my gams. Look out.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
I did nothing today! Well, I watched my son run at the track. Does that count? Seriously, I just needed a day off. Hoping it starts soon.
I wore my Dusty Rose CRB with my Spacedye WUC. I am awaiting my order that I placed on Monday night! Should be here tomorrow. I will do a review. I got the Chai Time pullover, Rasp. Glo Stripe CRB, and Plum Run inspires. Here's hoping it all doesn't work! I can't spend all of my eBay earnings in one week.
Monday, August 5, 2013
I got this bra a few weeks ago, and I have worn it to bootcamp and on a couple of short 2 mile runs. Here are the pros:
1. Keeps them separated! Not a lot if sports bras can brag about that. But both ladies have separate sides, as this is a traditional bra in its structure. There is underwire, although it is also available without.
2. Total coverage. I am always having to hike up my tanks to cover my cleavage during my workouts, but when I wear this bra the only thing that ends up showing is the bra itself. Good thing it's pretty.
3. Bounce friendly! I have never felt so held in while jumping rope.
And for the cons:
1. The fit is very specific. I wish I could have ordered a variety of sizes and tried them at home. As it is, this one fits fine, but I am sure that I could have sized down. I am a 36DD and I ordered the 16D.
2. Getting into this thing (while wearing the straps crossed) is like loading your breasts into a slingshot! You also may break a sweat. But when you're in, you're in.
3. The seaming on the front does show thru my tank, and the fabric still shows headlights.
All in all, I would definitely try another one of their bras. They know what they're doing! I would probably shop regularly priced items and get the one that really suits my needs, as opposed to shopping the sales and taking a gamble.
P. S. I am so excited about the lulu fall colors that are making their way into stores!!! Plum, here I come!
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Ha! Ummm, everyday is casual day. I dress up for my weekly date with my husband and for church. That's enough for me.
Today I'm wearing my Patagonia Merino sweater coat in Feather Grey, black WU crops, and charcoal Open Heart Tank.