Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hit me, baby.

I have been gone so long! Sorry. Two of my closest friends had babies 3 days apart, so I have been busy snuggling newborns. Not a bad gig. 
Today I wore my Skinny Wills in Bourdeaux, Billabong tank, and Birks. I have 2 pair of these pants and I nearly bought another pair today. They were all $59 and they had 5 colors on sale!! Gonna sleep on it. I want to get one pair hemmed to crops. I always wear mine rolled, so it might be nice to have some that are more finished looking. You know, for nice lunches and stuff. 

1 comment:

  1. I just bought my first pair of Skinny Wills when they were on WMTM last week. Love them but was wondering how to wear them at the bottom. I thought they looked cute cuffed so glad to hear I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete