Monday, March 28, 2016

Fleur de CRB

I went down to the Patagonia store this weekend and picked up a new tank! It took one fabric feel to sell me on this one- it's just like my rare super soft Heathered grey crb! The fit is similar if you size down ( I got a medium for a tighter fit) but the cut is also a good one for a looser tank if you're looking for that. It's called the Patagonia Fleur Tank, and the back is super pretty! I also like the simple V neckline. 

I am trying to take a breather from Lululemon, so it's nice to see that brands like Patagonia are stepping up their game and offering things that I want to buy for workout wear! This tank is so lovely- you have to feel this fabric!! Also, here is a pic of it laid on top of a size 10 Cool Racerback. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it! Love the color & back. And I'm a sucker for soft fabric. I'll definitely add this to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete