Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Scuba Scoop

I never really got the whole Scuba craze. So I passed up on all of the amazing colors and fabrics, and now they went and changed it! It's called Scuba Stretch, and it is a mega let-down. Shorter, thinner, no stretch panels for that classic fitted look, add up to another 2012 FAIL for our dear Lulu. I managed to find a black Special Edition Scuba from last year on eBay, and I have fallen in love. Too late for me! It's like a the tragic turn in a romantic comedy.
Anyway, clearly this thing is magical. I fell asleep tucked in the hood twice in the last week.
Listen up, Lululemon. Give the people what they want. Classic Scuba. Non of this "stretch" business.

1 comment:

  1. Jels that looks so comfy! I have been dying in trying to avoid the temptation to wear the one we got my mum! I'm going to have to wrap it tonight to ensure that I don't!

    ReplyDelete