Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mer-th-day!!!

Today is Mer's birthday! Please wish her a happy day full of sweat wicking fun and Luon love! 
I was on a little vaca this week with my fam, and snapped a pic in the hotel of one of my outfits. Ride On crops with a crb and $2 Gap tank. 
I stopped at Lulu in Carlsbad a few nights ago. Very interesting. They had some good markdowns, but nothing for me. The girl in the dressing room was openly disappointed that nothing worked for me! Sorry, Charlie. I don't think anyone will be buying those Tie on Harem trainwrecks. 

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MER!!
    All the best to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mer!

    What was the price on the tie one on pants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Mer! Hope you had a fabulous b-day weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete