Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Such a Fox

I don't wear these Silver Fox High Times as much as I thought I would, but that's because I know how much I could sell them for and I don't want to stain them! They really are super cute. And I love the side zippers, even though some people feel that the Flare color makes it hard to pair with a top. Most of my shirts work well with super brights, so that doesn't bother me. 
I miss my vests, and this summer has been beautiful, but I am ready for scarves and Uggs and jacket-y weather. Or as close to that as we get in SoCal. 

3 comments:

  1. Well, that glass of wine (or grape juice?) looks like fate is being tempted?!?
    Think they look fab so you should luxuriate in them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the wine is really tempting fate, right? But I'm a thrill seeker.

      Delete
  2. I tried them on in store and they were very hard for me to pass up. I love greys and especially love Silver Fox, and these are just so pretty. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete