Sunday, June 2, 2013

Voyage Hoodie Review

I really love this one. The fit is wonderful, and I would say that it is TTS. I find that my Scuba is too thick most of the time, and it is a tad short. This length is somewhere between the Scuba and Sing Floss Travel Jacket, so it's a perfect happy medium. The French Terry and thin and has a great feel to it. Even though the accent fabric is different on the outside, the inside is the same throughout. The thumbholes are awesome, and I love the lined hood! It looks much more like the Lulu of the past. I say that if you're on the fence with this one to just pull the trigger. The pale oatmeal color is beautiful, but I have 2 boys. Pale colors will have to wait until they go off to college. I will post pics soon, I am just too wiped out to do so right now. Mer and her husband left today and I am in a slump of sadness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment