Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Brighten my Day

Today I am wearing my Yin to You pants in  WAFS March, Scoopneck Swiftly in black, and an infinity scarf in pigment or royalty. I am so bad at styling things like scarves. I'm not a fussy person, so fussing with things drives me crazy! But I tried. 
Also, I hear that the Gratitude Wrap is coming back. I never understood this piece, as it looks like a cocoon and doesn't do a thing for my shape. I'm a Define jacket fan, and I also loved the Sing Floss Jacket. But for all of your Gratitude fans out there, it's gonna be an epic battle online to get your hands on this one! Last time they made these their website crashed. 


1 comment:

  1. looks great!! i have the yin to you in all 4 color ways and love them! i never understood the GW either - but i'm excited for those that love it!!

    ReplyDelete