Friday, January 25, 2013

I Cheated.

I decided to try a new athletic company (gasp!). Splits59 is based in Cali, made in the USA, and they had an amazing sale last week. So I decided to take a risk and order some crops from a company that I've never tried. But for $48, it seemed like a less pricey risk than others.
I got them in the mail yesterday and I ....drumroll please... love them! They fit sooo differently on me than the pic on the website. Clearly, this woman has little dancer legs and these are a more relaxed fit on her. I have very muscular legs and they are not small, but I really like how they ended up looking on me. My sister noticed them right away and commented how cute she thought they were. The waistband is wide and very comfortable. It's similar to the Groove or Gather and Crow waist. The fabric is nice, and I really love that I can brush off carpet fuzz! I really hate having to use a lint roller on my fuzzy Luon. All in all, I would definitely try more pieces from Splits59 and I am already dreaming about this beautiful blue cardigan I saw on their website. I should mention that I paid for these and Splits59 did not ask me to review them. I just wanted to share a good experience with a lulu-esque brand.
Sadly, these Piper Crops are sold out and no longer available. But they do have their new spring collection online now!







No comments:

Post a Comment