Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Few Jackets that I've Loved and then Lost

Ok, maybe thats a misleading title. I guess I didn't really love them that much if I ended up selling them. But I think it's interesting what things I wear constantly and what items I'm willing to let go of. Here's a few that I've ebayed recently.
1. Define Jacket in Light Flash. This fabric was too stretchy for my taste. Part of why I love the define is the "hold you in" feel of the fabric. So bye bye to this one.
2. Pure Balance Jacket. I loved the super soft fabric on the front ruched panels. But the length of this one just didn't work for me.
3. Define Jacket in Paris Pink. This is one of the most beautiful jackets ever. Ever.
And I knew that some people out in Lululand would give their front teeth for this one. So I sold this beauty for a pretty penny!
4. Sing Floss Travel Jacket in Wren. I love the fit of this one. It's long but very form fitting, unlike the Stride/In stride. I decided to sell this one when it started getting too faded for my taste.

So that's a little sampling of the jackets that have rotated in and out of my wardrobe.








1 comment: