Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gratitude?

 I will admit, I succumbed to the hype. I ordered a Gratitude wrap. 2 actually.  But sadly, my Deep Zin order was cancelled last night. I also ordered black. But the Deep Zin is the color I was really excited about. I never liked this style before, as it gathered so much around the bottom and looked very sack-like. But the new pics look promising, and I'm hoping if my local store gets them in I can snag a DZ. 
I loved Paris Pink the first time it was released, but got very tired of the having to launder it separately. I sold or returned all of it. I'm holding off on the new CRB because it's solid, not heathered. I'm getting more and more selective about my purchases, as my collection isn't lacking and I'd have to sell something to justify a purchase. 

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you still need a GW and I will find one for you....I have 4 local stores in a 20 min radius so at least one should have one!

    ReplyDelete