1. What's your favorite piece of Lululemon? Hard question! My coal stride jacket.
2. Favorite color? Paris pink (even with the bleeding issues. There is a spot on my stairs permanently stained pink!). I also love the dark purples like potion, tender violet and deep Zinfandel.
3. What do you do for exercise? Before having a baby: running, yoga ranging from flow, hot and power yoga classes and home study, swimming, non-competitive soccer, alternating semesters of belly dance and pole dance classes, roller blading, dog walking, wii active in the winter, and hiking in the summer. Now with a 1 year old, I try to get out to run, take yoga once a week, walk the dog, short hikes and if she sleeps well a nike training club workout. I've also started biking as transportation. But mostly I'm chasing after the wee one. It's sweaty work!
4. Favorite item from this last year? Dance studio jacket in plum.
5. Any purchases you regret? Totally! The surf bonded stripe crb! I thought I would trash it breast feeding but I think it's so ugly/scratchy I don't wear it and probably lost it.
6. Favorite outfit? Casual: tech mesh tights with chai time pull-over, running: booby bracer, ls swiftly and speed shorts, yoga: astro crops, energy bra and crb.
7. Do you stay up for the weekly upload? Not since our "no lululemon in January" goal ;)
Leigh, thanks so much for sharing!! We are so envious of your amazing collection!