Sunday, March 3, 2013

For reals.

I was thinking today about why my wardrobe has changed so much in the last 6 years. And it's being a full time mom! Lulu is my uniform that keeps me cool, comfortable, able to run after my sons, and wicks away the sweat! You know the feeling. Your kid starts whining at trader joes, or spills a bag of crackers all over the place. And you just start to perspire. It also might be the fact that I've been using Burt's Bees deodorant for the last 5 years and it doesn't exactly stop me from sweating.
I don't want to ever be held back by distractions. No impractical high-heels, no white silk anything, no crack revealing jeans when I bend over. Right now is about running around, running after, running late, running errands, and loving every moment. 

So thank you, lulu. For letting me be a better mom by not getting in the way of time with my family.
-Jels


No comments:

Post a Comment