Sunday, March 24, 2013

Inkwells of Happiness

So yesterday, when the afternoon light was pouring into my bedroom, I tried on all of my Lulu pants. Oh. My.
I could see my underpants in 3 pair! Yikes. I called my friend who does bootcamp with me and she said that she had noticed that. Wonderful, since I probably do 200-300 squats a week.
So I took them to my lovely store in Santa Barbara, and the wonderful girls there took them back and let me choose new ones. Amazing!! I am thrilled to be seeing such a willing change in their customer service/exchange/QC, and it makes it even more of a joy to fritter away my dollars there.
I came home with 3 pair of Inkwell bottoms. Run Inspires, Dance Studio Pants, and Stills. I did the bend over test and passed it! So happy. You will be seeing these in my wardrobe very soon. I looked around at the merchandise in the store and I have to say that it made me feel very spring-y! I love all of the pinks, yellows, and greens. It makes me think of crocus, hyacinth, and all of the other first flowers of spring back in the Land of Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment