Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Closet Rotation, Jan-Feb

I love to shop. I also love to make money. As a stay at home mom, when I want to buy something new I want to be able to do so without affecting my family's finances too much. Enter, eBay. I am able to sell the things that I no longer want or need, and then purchase new things!! Woo hoo!
Here is a little glimps at what I've been buying and selling.
Sold:
1. 105 Degree Singlet (didn't love the color)
2. Current Define Jacket (didn't match enough in my wardrobe)
3. Rose Quartz CRB (bought a size too big)
4. Run Inspire Crop (not in love with the fit)
5.  Grey Dance Studio Pant (felt like I was wearing scrubs)
6. Strike Tight (literally fell off me when I ran!)

Purchased:
1. Paris Pink Define (Listed as just "Pink Jacket", got a screaming deal)
2. Run Full Tilt Crop (Been looking for these for a year!)
3. Ride On Blazer (There were snags on it and I got an extra $10 off!)
4. Ride On Henley (I love this top! Such a pretty orange)
5. Bordeaux CRB (now me and my sis can be twinsies!)
6. Pigment Blue Infinity Scarf (I heart this color!)


So there is a little peek into my past few months. Pretty sure my mailman thinks I have a shopping addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment